I’m only 20 so I’ve got so much more to learn in life but so far these are 20 things I’ve learnt in my life so far.
1.Always have a Plan B , no matter what 70% of the time plans don’t go to plan so always have a back up.
2.Don’t chase after people who don’t put equal effort into a relationship. If they only talk to you when they want something , bin them.
3. It’s okay to say no , if you’re uncomfortable or simply can’t be arsed it’s okay to say no.
4. No body has a perfect life , everyone has bad days and these will soon pass.
5. Everything happens for a reason , your life’s planned out for you already so just go with it.
6. Not everyone is going to like you and that’s fine, they’ll always be someone who can’t quite handle or understand your personality.
7. Never give anyone more then one chance , it’s okay to fuck up the once and learn from it if it happens again it’s a mistake.
8. School isn’t forever , then people who hated you will soon act like your best friend on a night out.
9.No means no , respect that and move on.
10. You don’t stay young forever so don’t wish it away once you become an adult you face so many responsibilities and quite honestly it’s shit and you’ll never be prepared for it.
11. It’s okay not to be popular in fact it’s better to have a small circle of friends. These friends will be like your family, less bitchiness and you’ll know who’s there for you.
12. Time alone is time well spent. Don’t take it for granted.
13.You don’t have to have it all figured out , you’re only human it’s okay to wing it.
14. Travel as much as you can and take it all in.
15. Save money … just do it it makes life less stressful.
16. Most of the time your parents are right , they can usually tell if a friend is fake or if a relationship will last wayyyy before you do.
17. A lot of people will disappoint you and you’ll lose trust a lot , but not everyone out their is a dickhead.
18.Theres going to be things that you never grow out of *cough* Disney *cough* and those kind of things and the things that make adult life bearable when things get tough.
19. Stop comparing yourself to others it’s dangerous. Someone else’s success doesn’t determine your failure. Compete with yourself not others.
20. It’s okay to love yourself, having confidence is a good thing to have it doesn’t make you ‘big headed’.