I love a good bucket list and created one a few months back for Logan on 100 things to do before he’s five!
If you missed that post click here
So I’ve decided to do a Christmas version! This is the first year in a while I’ve been so excited for Christmas. Kids definitely make Christmas more fun!
I know Logan won’t really remember his first Christmas with him only being 10 months old, but I know he’s going to love it. I mean if cardboard boxes and making a mess is involved he’s going to be in his element!
1. Visit Santa
2. Make advent book calendar
3. Dress up as Santa or a reindeer
4. Visit a Christmas market
5. Have a festive photoshoot
6. Hang ‘my first Christmas’ bauble on the tree
7. Read a Christmas book
8. Watch a Christmas film
9. Take part in Christmas messy play and crafts
10. Make salt dough ornaments
11. See Christmas lights
12. Try some festive treats
13. Make some reindeer food to spread on the garden on Christmas eve
14. Leave a carrot and milk out for Santa
15. Wear new festive PJ’s
16. Hang stocking at the end of the cot for Santa and then check first thing in the morning.
17. Open presents
18. Play in the gift boxes and wrapping paper
19. Dress in new a ‘my first Christmas’ outfit
20.Play with Christmas Playdough
21. Drink hot chocolate
22.Try first Christmas Dinner.
What is one thing you hope to do this festive season?